Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween!

Hi folks, Happy Halloween! I hope everyone's safe and sound from Hurricane Sandy. We're getting some wind and rain but nothing major. What's Sandy doing in your neighbourhood?

While trying to come up with some creative for a Halloween mani, I came across these little gems.






They're OPI nail decals from last year's Halloween mini collection. The kit included four OPI mini polishes: I Only Date Werewolves, He's My Boo, Mummy Knows Best and a special edition glow in the dark polish Zom-Body To Love (my favourite name so far!). Also included were 5 diffierent nail decals: pumpkin, spider, spiderweb, trick or treat and a bat.

The instruction seem simple enough:


"Allow nail lacquer to dry. Remove the proctective film from the sheet. Cut out the desired decal and dip it in warm water for 10 seconds. Moisten the surface of the nail. Gently slide the decal off the paper backing and into position on the nail. Gently blot dry with tissue. Finish with top coat."


All cut up
 
 

                                    Soak in water for 10 seconds and apply to nail


                                      

  I like the finished product. I found the decals VERY hard to position. Has anyone else tried these? What's on your nails for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment