Monday 19 December 2011

Classic Monday "Bubble Bath" Review




Bubble Bath is described as "Sweet Candy Pink" by O.P.I. (straight and to the point, I like it)

Bubble Bath is a sheer pale pink polish that dries to a glossy creme finish. Originally part of the Sheer Romance Collection, it is now part of O.P.I.'s Classic Collection.

I have to say this was one of the most hyped colours, I've encountered. Everyone seems to have a love/hate relationship with it. I'm sure  this is because of "bubble gate", the changing of the formula from a "whitish pink" to a "pinker pink". I'm only familiar with the "pinker version" of the colour so I can't compare.

This colour goes on well but it's sheer. Oh, so very sheer. It took 4 coats for the colour to be opaque and even then I still the worst VNL of my life. For shame, OPI, for shame.
This colour leaves me feeling blah. It's pale pink...what else can I say? It bores me to tears. It's a great plain feminine work colour. It's also, perfect for a french manicure but other then that I can't see myself using it at all. To the back of the box it goes.









2 comments: